We’ve had a fantastic month full of insightful events and valuable networking opportunities. Here’s a quick recap of some of the highlights:
- 「數據思維 夏日親子班」– We kicked off the month with our parent & kid event series collaborated with Data Mindset Academy which was a delightful and knowledgeable experience in exploring the data literacy together with families and nurturing a data mindset from young age.
- 「粵港澳大灣區青年新機遇論壇」 – DaLa proudly supported and participated in the 5th Annual粵港澳大灣區青年新機遇論壇 organized by Institute of Accountants Exchange. It was an enriching platform where young talents from the Greater Bay Area gathered to discuss and explore new opportunities in various fields.
- World CIO 200 Summit Forum – Don’t forget to check out the playback of this prestigious event brings organised by @Global CIO Forum together IT leaders from around the world to discuss the latest trends and innovations in IT leadership – https://youtu.be/5yXnUNxymXA.
- CIO Innovation Forum HK – another highlight of the month was this Forum organized by Questex that brought together over 130 CIOs, IT Directors, CTOs and other senior executives to delve into the latest technology trends shaping the future of IT and business.
- Apidays Connect HK 2023 – the 2-day event by API Connect Hong Kong has been a remarkable gathering of industry experts, thought leaders and technology enthusiasts, all focused on exploring the potential of APIs and their impact on businesses!
- HK Institute of Marketing Symposium 2023 – We were thrilled to be part of the Symposium organized by HK Institute of Marketing of the theme “The Future of AI in Marketing: Exploring its Trends & Applications” which delved into the exciting possibilities and advancements of AI in the marketing landscape.
A big thank you to all the participants, speakers and organisers who made these events successful and insightful. Stay tuned for more exciting initiatives from DaLa. Let’s continue to embrace the power of data and drive positive change in our organisations and communities!